Here are the essential steps to take in order to lose 1 inch off your waistline before a special event:
1) First, swallow no less than 32 ounces of pure water.
2) Do not eat or drink anything at all for at least 12 hours.
3) Drink 12 ounces of water and eat a saltless snack; it's important that this snack contains zero salt. Snack ought to be high in carbs and protein, and low in fat and no salt. Make sure it's no more than 120 calories.
4) Within one hour, the previous step should stimulate your bowel in order to wipe out whatever remains.
5) Do not eat until the big event.